Thursday, January 22, 2009

Reading Interests

I like to read in my free time but only books that are interesting. I usually like books that are funny, scary or books i can relate to. The last book I have read was Eclipse of the Twilight series. I'm now starting on the forth one Breaking Dawn. I thought these books where pretty good i read the first one in two days. I mainly read before I go to bed, when I'm bored or in the car on long road trips.
I can't really remember what books i read when i was in middle school but i remember that i liked books about animals. I have recently read this book called Running With Scissors it was really weird and really had a hard time getting into it at first but then it got kind of good. I also use to like those Gossip Girl books but they are a little crazy. I really like to read in this big comfy chair in my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment